About Me

All About Me

Have you ever fell out of a window in a two story house like when you were six or seven. Or almost died at splash. Or almost got ran over by your mom three times and almost broke your foot. What’s up my name is Erica but you can call me Reyonce.

I am 5’1,I have brown eyes with dark brown curly hair. I am13 years old and I love to play basketball.. I have been playing since I was about 7 or 8. In 2015 I won 4th place in state’s. When I am not playing basketball I am so lazy because all I do is stay home and catch up on all my T.V. shows that I didn’t have time to watch. Or I hang out with my mom as long as she is not driving. My favorite artist to listen to is Beyonce and Rihanna.

Now let’s talk about the fam I have 1 half sister and 2 stepsister’s. Three words that describe my family is crazy, funny, loving, and annoying. Two things I like to do with my family is eat food, spend money, and watch netflix.. When I am not with the fam I like to chill. and socialize with my best friends Alayna, Trinity Ruby, Ava, Evan, Amber, and Jamie but that’s only some. Or I watch bad girls club.

Anyways that’s all about me so I hoped you enjoyed It bye fallacious.

photo3