week#5 family

iLana Bar via Compfight

Words to describe my family happy, sad, angry, joyful, butt heads sometimes, bipolar, and super hard headed. Families can come in many different shapes an sizes but my family is one of a kind.Were not like those familyś you see in the movies who get along with each other perfectly fine no were the complete opposite of that we get along with each other but sometimes we get on each other nerves so much it drives you insane kinda like on empire were they drive each other insane but it’s still a good T.V show. But my point is just because your family get on your nerves a lot doesn’t mean you have to hate them forever of not talk to them for awhile because that’s what family is supposed to do there supposed to annoy you and get on your nerves intll you go insane because that’s there job because at the end of the day there always going to be the ones to have your back when no one else does so be grateful that u have them because your stuck with them forever. Ok that was not my point my point  was my family gets on my nerves everyday but I love them anyways even tho they can be super annoying like all the time.