Week #4 Hunger

In the world we experience a lot of struggle in this word especially in poverty countries like Africa and other places like Asia. Approximately 3.1 million children die from hunger every single year. And the sad part about it is 1 out of 8 people go to bed without any food, and most of the kids that starve to death are 5 yrs or under. But the hunger in Asia is the worst because 525.6 million people starve now that”s crazy right. Did u know every 10 seconds a child dies from huger diseases when all it takes is one person to donate at the least 50 cents to hunger. And most people that die from starvation live on $1.90 cents a day or less for their whole family. And same with the water 663 million people do not have access to clean water. So please be that one person and donate at the lest 50 cents to people struggling with hunger.

One thought on “Week #4 Hunger

• Wow Erica! That was so awesome you sounded like a professional writer there for a second. I liked how you came in with the intelligent facts like that. Someday, I could see you on a tv screen saying this on a commercial. I know it’s weird but really, I do think that. This post was outstandingly better than the other ones you wrote. Keep it up! -Jayden