week9 Christmas Time Is Family Time

Snowman family Miroslav Petrasko via Compfight

Hi welcome back to my blog. So for week 9 we were aloud to do what every we want so I decide to do Christmas because its already December so why not and everybody else was doing it. Anyways the why I like Christmas so much is because everyone is so joyful and singing Christmas songs and drinking hot chocolate by the fire place and eat food and chill out with the fam. Oh and I almost forgot the most important part you get 2 weeks off from school and who could say no to that.

On my Christmas break I eat food watch all my t.v. shows that I missed and tell my mom everything I want. But guys honestly every Christmas eve I always have  trouble sleeping because all I am thinking about is my Christmas gifts. So I try to stay up all night so I get really tired but then I stoped doing that because one time I slepted till noon so I will never do that again. Oh and I have a little story time to tell you guys before I go. Ok so it was Christmas day when this happen so my little sister and I woke around like seven-thirty and we woke up my mom and my step dad jay right and so we told them we are ready to open are gifts and they told us that we had to wait until they woke up so we did then you like an hour an a half later they decide to wake up and then there like we got some more bad news for you guys and we were like what and then they said we have to go to the store real quick so we had to wait like 10 more minutes just to open are gifts and I didn’t really care about the gifts because I wanted the food but yeah that was pretty mush it. Ok guys let me how your spring breaks go in the comments below and have a merry christmas!!!